Sunday, September 17, 2017

Here We Go A Waddling & Beary Happy Holidays - Lawn Fawn September inspiration week

Hi there!

I hope you're enjoying Lawn Fawn September inspiration week!


I'm very excited to share with you what I've been working on these days to give you some inspiration for your Holidays creations :)

First I have a card featuring Here We Go A Waddling stamps and dies. Each Christmas I love to make at least one card including something pink. I love mixing this sweet color with the more traditional colors to create something surprising :)


For this set, I knew I wanted to create a stamped background using the stamps with songs' fragments. I think it's a perfect background for the card's theme.

I created my scene on a circle using a pink cardstock for my sky and adding some snow with liquid white enamel. I colored the super cute trio of penguins with Copics and heat embossed the sentiment on black cardstock to create a bit of contrast.
Finally, I added some details with glossy accents, my Wink of Stella pen and a piece of blue ribbon.


My second card uses the cute stamp Beary Happy Holidays. FOr this card I started coloring the background with Distress inks and my blending tool, then I sprinkled some water and sprayed some Perfect Pearls Mist on top of the panel.


I used Copics as well for coloring the little bears and added some sequins and snowflakes to the scene. I heat embossed the sentiment on vellum to keep the pretty background and little bits of sparkling behind it visible.


Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog during all this week for a lot of inspirational projects, videos and, of course, giveaways!

Thank you so much for stopping by, hugs!

Supply list:

4 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Absolutely adorable creations !!

Karthikha said...

Superb cards! The penguins and bears are so adorable! :)

Doris said...

You make such wonderful cards! Thank you for all the inspiration you give!

Jennifer Reece said...

I love both of these cards! The pink sky is so great with those amazingly colored penguins, and that background on the bear card--amazing! I love how it's inset into the kraft paper.