Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Grassy Hillside Pop-up Add-on - LF March inspiration week

Hi!

Today is last day of Lawn Fawn March inspiration week but we left something super fun for the end! Because this time we're showcasing the new Pop-up add-ons and that means some cards with a lot of fun in the inside!


I took a pair of old sets that I totally love and created a camping scene with mountains, forest and marshmallows, of course!


The front of the card is super simple for two reasons:
1. I'm lazy to work that much on the inside and then do a detailed outside lol.
2. This the inside surprise is bigger (and because 1.)
I used the Scripty Friends die and cut the final s to suit my needs :)


For the inside I colored all the images with Zig Clean Color Brush markers and used Distress inks for the mountains, road and sky. I added even more dimension using Everyday Pop-ups for the bear and squirrel.


I hope you like my card for today! It sure takes a bit of time to make it but it's fun and the final card looks stunning, I really like to open it and see all the scene appearing haha

For more amazing cards using these sets please check the Lawn Fawn blog, Kelly shared a video so you can see them in action and there's a giveaway too ;)

Thanks so much for your visit and support, have a nice day!

Supply list:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful. I always look forward to your cards and videos, you make it all look so easy. I'd love to see you do a video coloring with the zig markers. Thanks for all the inspiration!